In Celebration of Puerto Rico: A Conversation Between Children
Commissioned by Roger Ingraham to create fliers and booklets for a collaboration project between the children of Puerto Rico and Windham Public Schools.
Children who lived through Hurricane Maria wrote poetry, which was then dramatized by children in the Windham Public Schools, and directed by Carol Macy.
Project responsibilities included:
- Arranging poetry in both Spanish and English into a booklet to be printed out and given away at the performance
- Contacting radio stations to air a commercial advertising the project
- Voicing, editing and sending the finished commercial to the head of WILI Radio
- Filming the show, heading to the public broadcast station in Willimantic and editing the finished result
- Editing additional video taken by an additional videographer